Wednesday 6 August 2008

In the good old USA... well NY to be precise

...... where is the best place to buy craft items...... really really cheaply.

I spoke to my god daughter mum earlier and she only went and booked a really quick holiday for her and Sarah (18) to have some bonding time in America... they go tomorrow!! Shes known for a week but forgot to tell me...

Shes taking her laptop so will await instructions from me as to what to get.. with not a lot of cash and morever not a lot of space... so they will have to get whatever on the last day there, they are going for two weeks and doing a lot of traveling as well as Y/Hostels...

So please can you give me some hints about places for her to visit - craft item wise!!

Thank you xx

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Whilst in America last year, I visited a shop called Michaels on the recommendation of a US Scrapbooking lady! Well it was fantastic, I thought I was in heaven....my husband was not so keen though! but he did let me buy a good stash to bring home... I tried a couple of places but this one was definately the best! http://www.michaels.com/art/online/home

MeandLilG said...

Just popped in to say there's something on my blog for you xx