Friday 1 May 2009

True Crafting Spirit

On Monday afternoon, I spent a couple of hours with Tracy and was shown loads of crafting items that she has made but not put on her blog as of yet... Talk about skill! Plus what made it even more lovely is that she doesn't realise how talented she is... though at the same time that could be described as sad too.

She made a lovely 6x6 scrapbook, a note set holder and a few other items that she is designing templates for. I had a sneak peek at some future Devon & Devin Stamps, they really are cute and will fit so many occasions, the card she has on her blog http://craftytracysstampingcorner.blogspot.com/ does not do the stamps the justice they deserve.

Tracy had said she had some papers for me, papers!! bit of an understatement I would say as she gave me the box of goodies below... how generous is that!! But that was'nt everything...




She also gave me these!!



Yes!!! Two sheets of newly made rubber.. Dang Cute Dinos and Bonny Baby. I welled up, I can tell you.... Tracy would not accept any money for these as she said they were a present from her for everything I have been through health wise over the recent years. Now how generous and kind is that?

I think its only right that even though I know she might slap me for this, that I should point anyone reading this in the direction of her new online stamp shop>
http://www.justtracys.co.uk

Each of those FULL sheets of rubber stamps cost £19.99 and as you can see you get loads of images for that price. I love the little letters that fit in the building blocks on the Baby set. I'm making a baby card that I will put on tomorrow. Some people will think this is weird of me, but something I really liked about colouring in the pram is the wheels are not too thin, a promarker nib doesn't go over the edge, which is a major bonus for me... I have coloured prams in before with promarkers that are too thin wheels.. do you know what I mean?

The P & P is only 99p per order...

I made a card using the Dang Cute Dino set of stamps, well I say the set but thats a big fib! I used 4 stamps from the set and a sentiment. The card is for my sisters boyfriends parents who are retiring to a complex in Cyprus... I hope they get the funny side!


I feel really touched by Tracy's generousity, its not like she has some big multinational company and can afford to give full sets of stamps away. I'd better shut up or I'll be having a tear or two again!


2 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Oh WOW! Oh WOW!! LOOKIE, LOOKIE.

My babies, I love your card G.

Can I please put it on my website PLEASEEE!

Thankyou for being so lovely, and all the nice things you said.

Speak soon.

Tracyxx

Cazzy said...

You deserve that box of goodies, and how lovely to get it.

Cazzy x